Please login to watch this video
Abstract, Artistic, Fantasy, Mystery, Philosophical
Bodies and Souls : Inertia
A little girl gives birth to herself from a strange body burdened by death. Under the sound of a bell, a golden entity comes to life beside her. Then, thses two beings begin a curious underground together.
FESTIVALS / AWARDS
- FESTIVAL MARIONNETISSIMO 2021
- FESTIVAL DE COURT MÉTRAGE DE LA CÔTE BLEUE 2021 : PRIX OURSIN D'OR ANIMATION !!!!
-FESTIVAL DU FILM FANTASTIQUE 2021
- FESTIVAL FILM JEUNE DE LYON 2020 : PRIX DE L'ASSOCIATION LYF !!!
- FESTIVAL DU FILM COURT EN ARMAGNAC 2020
Loqmane BAHRI is a multidisciplinary artist graduated in "Les Beaux arts" : He is director, screenwriter, designer, animator, video editor... He Specializes in animation cinema since 2016. He has directed four short films highlighting universes as dreamlike as they are disturbing. Thanks to a graphic style that is both poetic and mysterious, he tackles universal themes that resonate with a large audience, plunging spectators into a state of wonder and unexpected contemplation.
- La vie/La mort, 2min, 2014
- Corps et Âmes, 26 minutes, 2016
- Clair-Obscure, 2m30, 2017
- Abysse, 5min, 2018
-Corps et Âmes Inertie, 18min, 2020